My sweet little baby is 10 months and this month has seemed the most fun yet! He is doing so many more new things, fun to be around and his little personality is really starting to shine.
– He is crawling everywhere, mostly still army crawling but he is super fast and can get where is he wants.
– He is pulling up on everything, cruising around furniture and can balance for a few seconds on his own. He is loving this new sense of freedom.
– He is talking up a storm and mostly likes talking about ‘Da Da.’ He is blowing raspberries, barking like a dog and making elephant like noises all of the time. He also has a super high pitched happy screech. It is a bit piercing but at least he’s happy.
– He still loves to be held and loves attention, but he wiggles the whole time you hold him.
– Now that I am back to work he has a nanny who cares for him. They adore each other and it is fun to see them interact. It is so nice to know my baby is being so well cared for while I’m working.
– He loves to eat still and can eat all day!! These days he is loving turkey, beans, avocado, bread, fruit of any kind, potatoes and so much more! When he is done eating he let’s you know by throwing his food everywhere. Charlie’s enjoys this greatly.
– At his last check up the gap between his height and weight was bigger. He is long and skinny. He doesn’t look it but he is really squishy so it is deceiving. With how much he eats it really is a wonder, but we are trying to fatten him up as much as possible!
– He loves getting into the cupboards and bookshelves and pulls everything out.
– He gets super excited every time I come home from being gone. His big smile and excited squeals make my day!
– He is extremely particular and very vocal when things are not going the way he wants.
– My favorite thing he does right now is point at everything. When he points it is reminiscent of E.T., a slow moving pointing to random things. Pretty cute.
Love you my sweet Charles can’t believe you are going to be a year in just a bit.